Seminole casino coconut creek fl
32-Oz Pacific Foods Organic Coconut Unsweetened Plant-Based Beverage $2.54 + Free Shipping w/ Prime or on $25+ [Deal Price: $2.54]
2023.06.10 06:24 BroMandi 32-Oz Pacific Foods Organic Coconut Unsweetened Plant-Based Beverage $2.54 + Free Shipping w/ Prime or on $25+ [Deal Price: $2.54]
2023.06.10 06:22 GreenNapster 32-Oz Pacific Foods Organic Coconut Unsweetened Plant-Based Beverage $2.54 + Free Shipping w/ Prime or on $25+ [Deal Price: $2.54]
2023.06.10 06:18 BroMandi [Amazon] 32-Oz Pacific Foods Organic Coconut Unsweetened Plant-Based Beverage $2.54 + Free Shipping w/ Prime or on $25+ [Deal: $2.54, Actual: $5.09]
2023.06.10 04:28 jackie4CHANsenpai After months of stabilization, I am once again descending into deep depression. I bought these to help me get through it, and just wanted to share because I have no one else to share with. Thank you
2023.06.10 03:05 usc_bills A little dessert on the patio after a delicious dinner. Smoked & seared tri-tip! Salud 🥃🤙
2023.06.09 21:41 loclover What do y’all wash and retwist with
These are my go to’s for washing and retwists, I’m about to be a year in and I’m ready to switch it up. What do y’all use?
submitted by loclover
to locs [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 19:33 Morgellons-Live "Malaria" article by Aajonus Vonderplanitz
....and malaria. They're nonsense.
If you [really] work in a laboratory, what is malaria? Malaria is a Falaria, a microscopic worm that eats degenerative tissue from a blood cell, and.... Mosquitoes don't give us malaria, we give them malaria. it's from a human cell, not from a cell of a mosquito. So you have to take a look at that hard. Wait a minute. If they get the malaria from us, then how are they giving it to us. Because their objective, blood.... The female is the bloodsucker. The male does not suck blood, is about one tenth of the female's size, but the female doesn't drink the blood, either. She gets it to feed her larvae. Without the larvae, without the blood, the larvae would not survive.
So when you have malaria, it is a broken down bloodstream. You're red blood cells are deficient and damaged. The Falaria gets in there and eats it. If there are, let's say you have low phagocytes, white blood cells. The white blood cells are given the job of eating dead red blood cells. If they're not enough of them, there's too much destruction and they cannot consume everything, then we will get Malaria Falaria to break down those red blood cells.
So the idea that we get malaria from a mosquito is absolutely fiction.. They need to keep the blood very clean. Also, that falaria, is so microscopically small that one phagocyte, one white blood cell, could consume a massive amount of them, so you could never take over the blood and do us damage. So you have to take those, those so-called diseases as myth.
How many cases of malaria have you seen? What are the symptoms of malaria? Malaria is just a severe cold, flu, but they will identify it, they will find the stuff in red blood cells, and they'll find this microscopic Falaria. And it takes a very powerful electronic microscope to see it. So they want to say, oh, this particular epidemic was caused by malaria, only all they have to do is look, they're always going to find malaria in the human bloodstream. And they'll say, see, he's got malaria. And then they'll say, oh yah, just treat it with these antibiotics, and what does the antibiotics do?
76% of the time, if you go into a hospital to treat malaria, you will die. When I was looking for land to build a farm in the Philippines three years ago, I met with the chief of a tribe because I was looking for remote areas where there were no roads or anything. And I had spent like six weeks setting up this meeting with the chief of this tribe that they had to translate it into three languages to get back to me. So, I spent all this time setting it up, no roads to get back there, jeeps and everything, we had hummers to get back to where we wanted to go. And I get there and the assistant to the chief says, I can't give you much time today, we can't go through the jungle because I have two daughters that have malaria, I've got take them to the hospital. And that was all that was translated to me.
I spoke back, I said, your daughters have a 76% chance of dying in the hospital, only 24% of dying if they don't go to the hospital. And that was translated back to him, and he said, oh, you're probably right. Five years ago I had two daughters, they had malaria, so-called malaria, [I] took them to the hospital, they were dead in 24 hours. And he said, what do you suggest since you're a doctor?
Well I said, I suggest you take 3 oz. of [fresh, raw] lime juice, 3 oz. of [unheated] honey, and 6 oz. of [raw, young green] coconut water, mix it together, and you give them a tablespoon every hour for three days in their waking hours. And then after that, every two to three hours, a tablespoon.
They were very hesitant about letting me into the tribal area. I'm a white guy, of course. So, they were very reluctant, but the two children were better in three days. Completely over it, so of course, they sold me the land. So now I'm part of the tribe. So, don't get hooked into that stuff.
Primal Diet Workshop Lecture, Fort Lauderdale, FL, June 18th, 2011."
submitted by Morgellons-Live
to TrueAajonus [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 09:51 glamaz Is this legit (from the Philippines 🇵🇭)
Got this from an online seller, is this legit? it was ₱350 (around $7 USD).
thnx for those who will answer
submitted by glamaz
to prime [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 04:32 Metal_Florida test post
Please note that the ticket links are usually for general admission; for VIP tickets, if available, you may have to go to the band's website. Friday, Jun 9, 2023
Saturday, Jun 10, 2023
|Grass is Dead, The Coppertones ||Underbelly - Jacksonville |
Sunday, Jun 11, 2023
|Halo Scars, Mind Virus, Cypher Machine, Re-Birth ||Brass Mug - Tampa |
|Maul, Tombstoner, Plasmodulated ||Conduit - Winter Park |
|Downswing, Falsifier, Bottomfeeders ||Manna Tea & Kava Bar - Sarasota |
Monday, Jun 12, 2023
|My Children My Bride, Extortionist, No Cure ||Conduit - Winter Park |
|Bury Your Dead, Thirst, Edict ||Tipsy Tiki - Fort Pierce |
Tuesday, Jun 13, 2023 Wednesday, Jun 14, 2023
|Maul, Tombstoner ||Brass Mug - Tampa |
|Spotlights, Skyliner, The Darling Fire ||Jack Rabbits - Jacksonville |
Thursday, Jun 15, 2023
|Drain, Drug Church, Magnitude, Gel ||Brass Mug - Tampa |
|Halocene, Lauren Babic, Alphamega ||Level 13 - Orlando |
|The Convalescence, Summoner's Circle ||Jack Rabbits - Jacksonville |
|pulses., With Sails Ahead, I Met A Yeti ||Will's Pub - Orlando |
Friday, Jun 16, 2023
|Halocene, Lauren Babic, Alphamega ||Jack Rabbits - Jacksonville |
Saturday, Jun 17, 2023
|Roxx, Re-Birth, Cyber Machine, Haloscars ||Conduit - Winter Park |
|Hollow Leg, Clamfight, Moat Cobra ||Will's Pub - Orlando |
|Every Avenue, Makeout, Say We Can Fly ||Orpheum - Tampa |
Sunday, Jun 18, 2023
|Crossbreed, Cultus Black, Cypher machine, Davey Partain ||Orpheum - Tampa |
|Defy the Tyrant, Losing Daylight, Shadow the Earth ||Kona Skate Park - Jacksonville |
|Breed, Gillian Carter, Audible Parts ||Will's Pub - Orlando |
Wednesday, Jun 21, 2023 Thursday, Jun 22, 2023 Friday, Jun 23, 2023
|Crossbreed, Cultus Black, NoSelf, The Dev ||Level 13 - Orlando |
|Bodybox, No Zodiac, High Pressure ||Conduit - Winter Park |
|Dikembe, Camp Trash, Glazed ||Will's Pub - Orlando |
Saturday, Jun 24, 2023 Sunday, Jun 25, 2023
|Dream Theater, Devin Townsend, Animals As Leaders ||Hard Rock Live - Orlando |
Monday, June 26, 2023
|No/Mas, Knoll, Shock ||Conduit - Winter Park |
Tuesday, Jun 27, 2023
|We Are the Union, Kill Lincoln, Catbite ||The Social - Orlando |
|No/Mas, Knoll ||Orpheum - Tampa |
Wednesday, Jun 28, 2023
|Yungblud, The Regrettes, Caspr ||Jannus - St. Petersburg |
Thursday, Jun 29, 2023
|D.R.I., Metalriser ||Underbelly - Jacksonville |
|Peter Frampton ||St. Augustine Amphitheatre |
Saturday, Jul 1, 2023
|The Cure ||Amalie Arena - Tampa |
|D.R.I., Metalriser ||Will's Pub - Orlando |
Sunday, Jul 2, 2023
|D.R.I., Metalriser ||Brass Mug - Tampa |
|Liliac, Fortune Child ||The Twisted Fork - Port Charlotte |
Thursday, Jul 6, 2023 Friday, Jul 7, 2023 Saturday, Jul 8, 2023 Sunday, Jul 9, 2023
|Godflesh ||Conduit - Winter Park |
Monday, Jul 10, 2023
|Memphis May Fire, Norma Jean, Secrets ||High Dive - Gainesville |
|Crown The Empire, Varials ||Orpheum - Tampa |
Tuesday, Jul 11, 2023
|blink-182, Turnstile ||Amalie Arena - Tampa |
|Orthodox, Cell, Chamber ||Crowbar - Tampa |
Wednesday, Jul 12, 2023
|Analepsy, Cognitive, Wormhole, Nectoricgorebeast ||Conduit - Winter Park |
Thursday, Jul 13, 2023
|Analepsy, Cognitive, Wormhole, Nectoricgorebeast ||Crowbar - Tampa |
Friday, Jul 14, 2023
|Staind ||Seminole Hard Rock - Tampa |
Saturday, Jul 15, 2023
|Staind ||Hard Rock Live - Orlando |
Monday, Jul 17, 2023
|Obituary ||Brass Mug - Tampa |
|Flag On Fire, Scatter Shot, Backslide, Regions ||O'Malley's Alley - Ocala |
Tuesday, Jul 18, 2023
|Cenotaph, Horrific Visions, Architectural Genocide ||Conduit - Winter Park |
Friday, Jul 21, 2023
|Agents of Chaos, Black Clash ||Jack Rabbits - Jacksonville |
|Buckcherry ||Underbelly - Jacksonville |
Saturday, Jul 22, 2023
|Joan Jett & the Blackhearts, Bryan Adams ||Amalie Arena - Tampa |
|Mudvayne, Coal Chamber, Gwar, Nonpoint, Butcher Babies ||MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre - Tampa |
|The Final Sound, Abbey Death, Layne Lyre ||New World Music Hall - Tampa |
|Yosemite In Black, Endbringer, Murder Afloat ||Orpheum - Tampa |
Sunday, Jul 23, 2023
|Yellowcard, Mayday Parade, Story of the Year ||Daily's Place Amphitheatre - Jacksonville |
|Less Than Jake, Voodoo Glow Skulls, Devon Kay & the Solutions ||House of Blues - Orlando |
|Rising Up Angry, Tragic, Legions Blind ||Kona Skate Park - Jacksonville |
Tuesday, Jul 25, 2023
|Yellowcard, Mayday Parade, Story of the Year ||Yuengling Center - Tampa |
|Endbringer, Yosemite In Black, Heavy Hitter ||1904 Music Hall - Jacksonville |
Thursday, Jul 27, 2023
|Fall Out Boy, Bring Me The Horizon, Royal & The Serpent ||MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre - Tampa |
Friday, Jul 28, 2023
|Havok, Toxic Holocaust, I AM, Hammerhedd ||Conduit - Winter Park |
Saturday, Jul 29, 2023
|Between the Buried and Me, Rivers of Nihil, Thank you Scientist ||Jannus - St. Petersburg |
|Round Eye, No Fraud, Caffiends ||Will's Pub - Orlando |
Sunday, Jul 30, 2023
|Between the Buried and Me, Rivers of Nihil, Thank you Scientist ||Beacham - Orlando |
|Southpaw, Highest Crown, Fortitude, Dead Mirrors ||Born Free - Tampa |
Thursday, Aug 3, 2023
|Crobot, Rickshaw, Billie's Burger Patrol ||Orpheum - Tampa |
Saturday, Aug 5, 2023
|Underoath, The Ghost Inside, We Came As Romans ||Yuengling Center - Tampa |
Sunday, Aug 6, 2023
|Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin ||MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre - Tampa |
|Underoath, The Ghost Inside, We Came As Romans ||St. Augustine Amphitheatre |
|Sanguisugabogg, Kruelty, Vomit Forth ||Conduit - Winter Park |
Wednesday, Aug 9, 2023
|The Queers, The Radio Buzzkills, The Jasons ||Jack Rabbits - Jacksonville |
Friday, Aug 11, 2023
|Pyrexia, Cerebral Incubation, Atoll ||Conduit - Winter Park |
Sunday, Aug 13, 2023
|The All-American Rejects, New Found Glory, The Starting Line ||MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre - Tampa |
|Black Flag ||High Dive - Gainesville |
Wednesday, Aug 16, 2023
|Alesana, Vampires Everywhere, Limbs ||Level 13 - Orlando |
Saturday, Aug 19, 2023
|The Offspring, Sum 41, Simple Plan ||MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre - Tampa |
|hed p.e., Lydia can't Breathe, Razorz Edge ||Jack Rabbits - Jacksonville |
Sunday, Aug 20, 2023
|Left to Suffer, Distant, Justice for the Damned ||Conduit - Winter Park |
Tuesday, Aug 22, 2023
|The Smashing Pumpkins, Interpol, Rival Sons ||MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre - Tampa |
Wednesday, Aug 23, 2023
|The Mezingers ||Underbelly - Jacksonville |
Thursday, Aug 24, 2023
|Bless The Fall, Caskets, Kingdom of Giants ||Orpheum - Tampa |
Saturday, Aug 26, 2023
|Clutch, Giovanni & The Hired Guns, Mike Dillon ||Jannus - St. Petersburg |
Wednesday, Aug 30, 2023 Thursday, Aug 31, 2023 Saturday, Sep 2, 2023 Sunday, Sep 3, 2023
|Rob Zombie, Alice Cooper, Ministry ||MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre - Tampa |
Tuesday, Sep 5, 2023
|Spitalfield, Rookie of the Year, The Future Perfect ||Conduit - Winter Park |
Wednesday, Sep 6, 2023 Friday, Sep 8, 2023
|Bad Omens, ERRA, I See Stars ||Jannus - St. Petersburg |
Saturday, Sep 9, 2023 Sunday, Sep 10, 2023
|The Waning Moon, Palace of Tears, Rux Vendetta ||Hooch & Hive - Tampa |
Tuesday, Sep 12, 2023
|Angelmaker, Vulvodynia, Flasifier ||Conduit - Orlando |
Wednesday, Sep 13, 2023
|Black Veil Brides, VV, Dark Divine ||Jannus - St. Petersburg |
Friday, Sep 15, 2023 Saturday, Sep 16, 2023
|3 Doors Down, Candlebox ||Daily's Place Amphitheatre - Jacksonville |
|Dance Gavin Dance, SiM, Rain City Drive ||Hard Rock Live - Orlando |
Sunday, Sep 17, 2023
|Movements, Mannequin Pussy, Softcult ||The Ritz - Tampa |
Tuesday, Sep 19, 2023
|Avenged Sevenfold, Falling in Reverse ||MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre - Tampa |
|Wave to Earth, slchld ||Orpheum - Tampa |
Thursday, Sep 21, 2023
|Scowl, Militarie Gun, MSPAINT ||Conduit - Winter Park |
Friday, Sep 22, 2023
|Scowl, Militarie Gun, MSPAINT ||1904 Music Hall - Jacksonville |
Saturday, Sep 23, 2023
|Cavalera Conspiracy, Exhumed, Incite ||Beacham - Orlando |
Sunday, Sep 24, 2023
|Boys Like Girls, State Champs, Four Year Strong ||House Of Blues - Orlando |
Tuesday, Sep 26, 2023
|The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus ||High Dive - Gainesville |
Friday, Sep 29, 2023
|nothing, nowhere., See You Space Cowboy, Static Dress, Unitytx ||Orpheum - Tampa |
Saturday, Sep 30, 2023
|CIRCLE JERKS, TSOL, Negative Approach ||Underbelly - Jacksonville |
|Shinedown, Papa Roach, Spiritbox ||MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre - Tampa |
Thursday, Oct 5-7, 2023 Tuesday, Oct 10, 2023
|NOFX ||Vinoy Park - St. Petersburg |
|Flogging Molly, The Bronx ||House Of Blues - Orlando |
Wednesday, Oct 11, 2023
|Ne Obliviscaris, Beyond Creation, Persefone ||Orpheum - Tampa |
Thursday, Oct 12, 2023
|Ne Obliviscaris, Beyond Creation, Persefone ||Conduit - Winter Park |
|Fit For a King, The Devil Wears Prada, Counterparts, Landmvrks ||The Ritz - Tampa |
Saturday, Oct 14, 2023
|Dawn of Ouroboros, Fires in the Distance, Somnent ||Conduit - Winter Park |
Sunday, Oct 15, 2023
|Beast in Black, Dance with the Dead ||Orpheum - Tampa |
|Fame on Fire, Kingdom Collapse ||The Social - Orlando |
Tuesday, Oct 17, 2023
|Beast in Black, Dance with the Dead ||Conduit - Winter Park |
|Motionless In White, Knocked Loose, After the Burial, Alpha Wolf ||Hard Rock Live - Orlando |
Wednesday, Oct 18, 2023
|Atilla, Gideon, Until I Wake, Ten56 ||Underbelly - Jacksonville |
Friday, Oct 27-29, 2023 Tuesday, Nov 7, 2023
|Atilla, Gideon, Until I Wake, Ten56 ||Orpheum - Tampa |
Wednesday, Nov 8, 2023
|Protest the Hero, Moontooth ||The Abbey - Orlando |
Friday, Jan 24, 2024
|Protest the Hero, Moontooth ||Orpheum - Tampa |
|Kansas ||Florida Theatre - Jacksonville |
submitted by Metal_Florida
to floridarockcommunity [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 04:13 mollybethx_ online sas haul!
2023.06.09 03:09 danderson24 List of Current GCC Churches.
Even though Great Commission Churches officially dissolved in 2020
, many of their churches are still active with the same leadership, same problematic teaching, and same toxic culture. We have been able to gather a list of them and they will be labelled by splinter group. If we have forgot to add a church or need to update information about a church (whether they are still active or inactive or if they have changed their affiliation), please let us know ASAP. Also, PLEASE NOTE, we are sharing the names and websites of these churches to warn others, NOT to harass the church members already involved. We will NOT support any calls for violence or calls to harass anyone involved with these churches. Any such calls will be met with an immediate ban.
Without further ado, here is the current list: M28 Alliance
SECA (Southeast Church Alliance)
- Desert's End Church / The Well at ASU - Tempe, AZ
- South LA Christian Life at USC - Los Angeles, CA
- Beggars' Gate - Loveland, CO
- Summitview Community Church - Evans, CO
- Summitview Church / 242 at CSU and Front Range - Fort Collins, CO
- Parker Firehouse Church - Franktown, CO
- The Firehouse Church - Denver, CO
- Vintage Faith Church / Campus Fellowship at KSU - Manhattan, KS
- Anchored Faith Church - Edina, MN
- Candlewood Church / Omaha Campus Fellowship - Omaha, NE
- Rio Church - El Paso, TX
- The Rock Church - Draper, UT
C1 Network Reliant Other - Unknown Affiliation Status - Former GCC Churches
- Freedom Bible Church - Enterprise, AL
- Gator Christian Life (University of Florida) - Gainesville, FL
- Awaken Church (The Awakening at UNF) - Jacksonville, FL
- The Rock (Miami) Church - Miami, FL
- Seminole Christian Life (Florida State University) - Tallahassee, FL
- Atlanta House Church Network - Atlanta, GA
- Oak Ridge Community Church - Clarksville, MD
- Niner Christian Life (University of North Carolina at Charlotte) - Charlotte, NC
- Grace Community Church (North Carolina State University) - Raleigh, NC
- Blacksburg Ablaze Church (Virginia Tech) - Blacksburg, VA
- Evergreen Community Church - Manassas, VA
- Stonebrook Community Church - Ames, IA (SBC)
- Tri-State Community Church - Dubuque, IA
- Hometown Church (formerly Evergreen Church) - Bloomington, Lakeville, and New Hope, MN
- Cottonwood Community Church - Grand Forks, ND
- Sower Church / Christian Challenge at UNL - Lincoln, NE
- Linworth Road Church (formerly Solid Rock Church) - Columbus, OH
- Cedar Creek Community Church - Eau Claire, WI
- Coulee Rock Community Church - La Crosse, WI
submitted by danderson24
to exGCC [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 22:56 glossd0ll [Sell][Canada to Anywhere]A bunch of gourmandes
Shipping to US is 6$, shipping to Canada is 15$ Ask about shipping anywhere else!! 15$ minimum, please Prices are in USD
FS and partials include Alkemia
Bourbon Amber Arcana
Nott Popcorn Spell IV: Elixir BPAL
Metal Twins Hexennacht
Horchata Woulds’t Thou Like the Taste of Butter Moonalisa
Chocolate Toasted Almond Coconut Vanilla Musk https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10G0b2wdFlWfJDfMyOXYjsfR1WKvvbLmuJVKyQ_Ef4lI/edit
submitted by glossd0ll
to IndieExchange [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 22:19 Ok_Gear_7448 Native American communities of the Confederate States of America circa 1914, in my friend's Confederate victory TL
| || | submitted by Ok_Gear_7448 to AlternateHistory [link] [comments]
so quick clarification:
community = significant presence, not necessarily a majority, in several places, they are less than 20% of the population but they are a significant enough presence to be noted
key from largest to I can't be bothered:
dark red = Maya
red = Cherokee
pale red = Choktaw
purple = Chickasaw
olive green = Moskito
orange = Creek
strong green = Seminole
off white = Comanchee
grey = Tarahumra
darker grey - Yaqui
pale green = Apache
pale yellow = Lehca
teal blue = Lumbee
off yellow = Garifurna
pale blue = Pech
light teal blue = O'dham
the other small colours are just the small tribes of North Carolina and Oklahoma
context for the changes from OTL:
the five civilised tribes remain the majority in the Indian country ITTL, though large black (legally held as POW's) and white populations exist within the area. the five civilised tribes maintain a very very high birth rate, 13.5 births per woman. this ramp up in birth rates began with concerted efforts in the 1880's and 1890's. this was spearheaded by the tribal leadership, conservative women and the Orange Order (yes that Orange Order). this naturally led to a lot of kids, with Seqoyan oil being largely under state control, the profits were largely redirected into child care. in spite of oil money and the Orange Order providing badly needed child care, many Seqoyan families simply couldn't take care of their children leading to a new solution, send them east to various boarding schools in their ancestral homelands. this paired with wealthier Seqoyan's frequently choosing to move to their traditional homelands, especially the Seminole, led to their communities out in the south east being revived.
the Comanchee, on essentially a passing comment by Robert E Lee, were saved from their OTL fate of near annihilation. during Lee's presidency, the Comanchee were placed in a reservation running along the Texas New Mexico border where they could in his words "bother the Yankees with their barbarism". the Comanchee atleast in the south of their reservation have been transitioning to cotton over their traditional economy of looting and burning anything resembling a Yankee's house in the New Mexico desert.
the Apache were generally better treated by the CSA ITTL, the Lipan were allowed to remain on a reservation. they sometimes go north to join the Mescalero in raiding New Mexico. the Mescalero maintain a small reservation along the New Mexico border.
thoughts and questions would be appreciated
2023.06.08 22:01 thirtypancakes Some amazing scents pairings! (Non b&bw lotion)
2023.06.08 21:41 My_Elbow_Hurts1738 Map of Georgia (USA) from memory
| || |
I’ve lived and traveled in quite a few different areas of the state. This is the best I can do off the top of my head. Adding the rivers in probably told on my town placement errors! submitted by My_Elbow_Hurts1738 to Maps [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 20:15 thirtypancakes In store SAS experience sucked but atleast I got some things :)
2023.06.08 19:27 ThatEndGuy1 Reupload: Final version of the Map!
Now with even more details for your viewing pleasure. I took a lot of all your suggestions and corrections so thank you!
submitted by ThatEndGuy1
to Temecula [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 17:05 Wutbot1 Wutbot on "Casino, Hotel": [r/evilbuildings] Wind Creek Casino Hotel, Bethlehem, PA
2023.06.08 16:35 PumpkinSpiceStorm The only one in the sale bin!! I feel like I found a unicorn!
2023.06.08 14:26 Then_Marionberry_259 JUN 08, 2023 WGO.V WHITE GOLD CORP. FILES TECHNICAL REPORT FOR ITS FLAGSHIP WHITE GOLD PROJECT, SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASING INFERRED RESOURCES BY 41% AND REPORTING 1,152,900 GOLD OUNCES IN INDICATED RESOURCES AND 942,400 GOLD OUNCES IN INFERRED RESOURCES, YUKON, CANADA
| || |https://preview.redd.it/ywnfd5v2fs4b1.png?width=3500&format=png&auto=webp&s=361c650b082d542439800a58257ffd401706d6b8 submitted by Then_Marionberry_259 to Treaty_Creek [link] [comments]
TORONTO, June 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- White Gold Corp. (TSX.V: WGO, OTCQX: WHGOF, FRA: 29W
) (the "Company") is pleased to announce it has filed a technical report in accordance with National Instrument 43-101 – Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects to update the Mineral Resource Estimate (“MRE”) on its 100% owned flagship White Gold Project (“the Project”). The technical report entitled “2023 Technical Report for the White Gold Project, Dawson Range, Yukon, Canada” and dated May 30, 2023 (effective date April 15, 2023) has been prepared for the Company by Dr. Gilles Arseneau, P.Geo. of ARSENEAU Consulting Services Inc. (“ACS”). The technical report is available on SEDAR (www.sedar.com
) under the Company’s issuer profile.
The Project is located approximately 95 km south of Dawson City in west-central Yukon, Canada, and comprises 16 million tonnes averaging 2.23 g/t Au for 1,152,900 ounces of gold in the Indicated Resource category and 19 million tonnes averaging 1.54 g/t Au for 942,400 ounces of gold in the Inferred Resource category. Gold mineralization at the project remains open for expansion along strike and at depth, and opportunities exist to upgrade a significant portion of Inferred Resources to Indicated. Exploration programs supporting the MRE have been backed by partners Agnico Eagle Mines Limited (TSX: AEM, NYSE: AEM) and Kinross Gold Corporation (TSX: K, NYSE: KGC).
“We are very pleased with the significant increase in our mineral resources, which remains open for expansion, ranking the White Gold Project amongst the largest primarily open pit deposits at such high grades in Canada owned by an exploration company. We look forward to continuing exploration on our district scale land package in the prolific White Gold District which hosts several multi-million-ounce deposits along with an extensive history of placer gold production. This updated and increased resource is a testament to the success of our technical team and the effectiveness of our systematic data driven exploration methodologies in exploring and demonstrating the expansiveness of gold mineralization in the White Gold District,” stated David D’Onofrio, CEO. Highlights:
- Updated MRE includes four gold deposits (Figures 1-5) – Golden Saddle, Arc, Ryan’s Surprise and VG, within 12 km of each other, and comprises:
- 16.11 million tonnes of Indicated Resources averaging 2.23 grams per tonne gold for 1.153 million ounces of gold, representing 55% of total resources.
- 18.99 million tonnes of Inferred Resources averaging 1.54 grams per tonne gold for 0.942 million ounces of gold, representing 45% of total resources.
- Updated MRE includes a maiden resource estimate for the Ryan’s Surprise deposit with an Inferred Resource of 227,700 ounces of gold averaging 1.97 grams per tonne gold.
- The Ryan’s Surprise deposit is located 1.5 km west of the Golden Saddle and Arc deposits, and along the Ryan’s Trend, a 6.5 km long gold-arsenic geochemical anomaly which hosts additional prospective gold targets.
- Inferred Mineral Resources have increased by 41% compared to previous MRE’s for the Golden Saddle and Arc deposits (
in 2020 and the VG deposit (2) in 2021.
- 94% of the resources are near surface, with open-pittable Indicated Resources of 1.125 million ounces of gold averaging 2.20 grams per tonne gold and open-pittable Inferred Resources of 0.853 million ounces of gold averaging 1.46 grams per tonne gold.
- Mineralization remains open along strike and down dip, with opportunities to further expand and upgrade resources in addition to multiple underexplored targets in close proximity to the deposits.
- The Company is currently planning its fully funded 2023 exploration program, focusing on recent high-grade gold discoveries and undrilled targets with details to be announced in due course.
Maps accompanying this news release can be found at https://whitegoldcorp.ca/investors/exploration-highlights/ Mineral Resource Estimate Details https://preview.redd.it/dijtia13fs4b1.png?width=720&format=png&auto=webp&s=c4314c7da62d6c628e7201cf129b14de57c9a5f5
Mineral Resources which are not Mineral Reserves do not have demonstrated economic viability.
2) The estimate of Mineral Resources may be materially affected by environmental, permitting, legal, title, taxation, socio-political, marketing, or other relevant issues.
3) The Inferred Mineral Resource in this estimate has a lower level of confidence than that applied to an Indicated Mineral Resource and must not be converted to a Mineral Reserve. It is reasonably expected that the majority of the Inferred Mineral Resource could be upgraded to an Indicated Mineral Resource with continued exploration.
4) The Mineral Resources in this report were estimated using the Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum (CIM), CIM Standards on Mineral Resources and Reserves, Definitions and Guidelines prepared by the CIM Standing Committee on Reserve Definitions and adopted by the CIM Council.
5) Open pittable resources are constrained by GEOVIA Whittle optimized pit shells using a 0.4 g/t Au cut-of grade and are considered to have reasonable prospects for eventual economic extraction, assuming a gold price of US$1,800 per ounce, a C$:US$ exchange rate of 0.75. an open pit mining cost of CDN$3.25 per tonne, a processing and G&A cost of CDN$27.50 per tonne milled, and gold recoveries of 92% for Golden Saddle, and VG, along with 85% for Arc and Ryan’s Surprise. Underground resources assume a mining cost of CDN$120/tonne.
6) The following bulk density values for mineralized material were used: Golden Saddle (2.62 – 2.65 t/m 3 ), Arc (2.55 t/m 3 ), Ryan’s Surprise (2.63 t/m 3 ) and VG (2.65 t/m 3 ).
7) High-grade gold assay values have been capped as follows: Golden Saddle and Arc (8 – 18 g/t Au), Ryan’s Surprise (9 g/t Au) and VG (3 – 10 g/t Au).
8) The Statement of Estimates of Mineral Resources has been compiled by Mr. Gilles Arseneau, Ph.D.,P.Geo, of ARSENEAU Consulting Services (“ACS”). Mr. Arseneau has sufficient experience that is relevant to the style of mineralization and type of deposit under consideration and to the activity that he has undertaken to qualify as a Qualified Person as defined in the CIM Standards of Disclosure.
9) All numbers are rounded. Overall numbers may not be exact due to rounding.
Mineralization on portions of both the Golden Saddle and Arc deposits is known to extend beyond the limits of the current resource estimate, however, the mineralization in these areas does not currently meet the criteria to be classified as Mineral Resources. Based on drilling at Golden Saddle and current geologic models, there is an estimated 10 – 12 million additional tonnes grading between 1 – 2 g/t Au of material classified as a Target for Further Exploration (“TFFE”). The reader should be cautioned that the potential quantity and grade of the TFFE is conceptual in nature. There has been insufficient drilling to define a mineral resource and it is uncertain if further exploration will result in the target being advanced to a mineral resource.
The current MRE for the Project was carried out by Arseneau Consulting Services (“ACS”) of Vancouver, B.C. and is reported in accordance with the guidelines of the Canadian Securities Administrators National Instrument 43-101 (“NI 43-101”) and has been estimated in conformity with generally accepted Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum (“CIM”) “Estimation and Mineral Resource and Mineral Reserve Best Practices” guidelines. Mineral resources are not mineral reserves and do not have demonstrated economic viability.
The MRE presents updated estimates for the Golden Saddle and Arc deposits and the VG deposit, and a maiden estimate for the Ryan’s Surprise deposit. The MRE incorporates all diamond and reverse circulation (“RC”) drilling data completed by White Gold Corp. and previous property owners.
Further details on the updated MRE are provided in a Company news release dated April 25, 2023. Qualified Persons, Technical Information and Quality Control
The MRE for the White Gold Project was prepared by Dr. Gilles Arseneau of Arseneau Consulting Services (ACS), an Independent Qualified Person (“QP”) as defined under NI 43-101, who has reviewed and approved the contents of this news release. The technical content of this news release has also been reviewed and approved by Terry Brace, P.Geo. and Vice President of Exploration for the Company who is also a QP as defined under NI 43-101 – Standards of Disclosure of Mineral Projects. QA/QC
White Gold’s drill core sampling consisted of collecting samples over 0.50 m to 2.50 m intervals (depending on lithology and style of mineralization) over the entire hole length. RC samples were collected at continuous 1.5 m intervals. All drill core was cut in half using a diamond saw, with half of the core placed in sample bags and the other half returned to the core box. Standard, blank, and duplicate samples were inserted into both the drill core and RC sample streams at regular intervals to meet a designated QA/QC sample insertion rate. All samples were organized into batches, flown via fixed-wing aircraft from camp, and transported via courier to an ISO-certified laboratory for analysis. About White Gold Corp.
The Company owns a portfolio of 17,584 quartz claims across 30 properties covering approximately 350,000 hectares representing over 40% of the Yukon’s emerging White Gold District. The Company’s flagship White Gold project hosts four near-surface gold deposits which collectively contain an estimated 1,152,900 ounces of gold in Indicated Resources and 942,400 ounces of gold in Inferred Resources ( 1 ) ( 2 ) , and Western Copper and Gold Corporation’s Casino project which has Measured and Indicated Resources of 7.6 Blb Cu and 14.5 Moz Au and Inferred Resources of 3.3 Blb Cu and 6.6 Moz Au ( 3 )
(1) See White Gold Corp. technical report titled “2023 Technical Report for the White Gold Project, Dawson Range, Yukon, Canada ”, Effective Date April 15, 2023, Report Date May 30, 2023, prepared by Dr. Gilles Arseneau, P.Geo., available on SEDAR.
(2) See Newmont Corporation news release titled “Newmont Announces Increased 2022 Mineral Reserves of 96 Million Gold Ounces and 68 Million Gold Equivalent Ounces”, dated February 23, 2023: https://www.newmont.com/investors/news-release/default.aspx
(3) See Western Copper and Gold Corporation technical report titled “Casino project, Form 43-101F1 Technical Report Feasibility Study, Yukon Canada”, Effective Date June 13, 2022, Issue Date August 8, 2022, prepared by Daniel Roth, PE, P.Eng., Mike Hester, F Aus IMM, John M. Marek, P.E., Laurie M. Tahija, MMSA-QP, Carl Schulze, P.Geo., Daniel Friedman, P.Eng., Scott Weston, P.Geo., available on SEDAR. Cautionary Note Regarding Forward Looking Information This news release contains "forward-looking information" and "forward-looking statements" (collectively, "forward-looking statements") within the meaning of the applicable Canadian securities legislation. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, are forward-looking statements and are based on expectations, estimates and projections as at the date of this news release. Any statement that involves discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, assumptions, future events or performance (often but not always using phrases such as "expects", or "does not expect", "is expected", "anticipates" or "does not anticipate", "plans", “proposed”, "budget", "scheduled", "forecasts", "estimates", "believes" or "intends" or variations of such words and phrases or stating that certain actions, events or results "may" or "could", "would", "might" or "will" be taken to occur or be achieved) are not statements of historical fact and may be forward-looking statements. In this news release, forward-looking statements relate, among other things, the Company’s objectives, goals and exploration activities conducted and proposed to be conducted at the Company’s properties; future growth potential of the Company, including whether any proposed exploration programs at any of the Company’s properties will be successful; exploration results; and future exploration plans and costs and financing availability. These forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions and estimates of management of the Company at the time such statements were made. Actual future results may differ materially as forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to materially differ from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such factors, among other things, include: the expected benefits to the Company relating to the exploration conducted and proposed to be conducted at the White Gold properties; the receipt of all applicable regulatory approvals for the Offering; failure to identify any additional mineral resources or significant mineralization; the preliminary nature of metallurgical test results; uncertainties relating to the availability and costs of financing needed in the future, including to fund any exploration programs on the Company’s properties; business integration risks; fluctuations in general macroeconomic conditions; fluctuations in securities markets; fluctuations in spot and forward prices of gold, silver, base metals or certain other commodities; fluctuations in currency markets (such as the Canadian dollar to United States dollar exchange rate); change in national and local government, legislation, taxation, controls, regulations and political or economic developments; risks and hazards associated with the business of mineral exploration, development and mining (including environmental hazards, industrial accidents, unusual or unexpected formations pressures, cave-ins and flooding); inability to obtain adequate insurance to cover risks and hazards; the presence of laws and regulations that may impose restrictions on mining and mineral exploration; employee relations; relationships with and claims by local communities and indigenous populations; availability of increasing costs associated with mining inputs and labour; the speculative nature of mineral exploration and development (including the risks of obtaining necessary licenses, permits and approvals from government authorities); the unlikelihood that properties that are explored are ultimately developed into producing mines; geological factors; actual results of current and future exploration; changes in project parameters as plans continue to be evaluated; soil sampling results being preliminary in nature and are not conclusive evidence of the likelihood of a mineral deposit; title to properties; ongoing uncertainties relating to the COVID-19 pandemic; and those factors described under the heading "Risks Factors" in the Company's annual information form dated July 29, 2020 available on SEDAR. Although the forward-looking statements contained in this news release are based upon what management of the Company believes, or believed at the time, to be reasonable assumptions, the Company cannot assure shareholders that actual results will be consistent with such forward-looking statements, as there may be other factors that cause results not to be as anticipated, estimated or intended. Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements and information. There can be no assurance that forward-looking information, or the material factors or assumptions used to develop such forward-looking information, will prove to be accurate. The Company does not undertake to release publicly any revisions for updating any voluntary forward-looking statements, except as required by applicable securities law. Neither the TSXV nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSXV) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release. For Further Information, Please Contact: Contact Information:
Chief Executive Officer
White Gold Corp.
Photos accompanying this announcement are available at: https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/daa2af43-0a52-46d1-a2c4-98e1dc9f1df9 https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/087996cf-fed6-4409-ae44-c7b4e814b28b https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/cc68c8e2-4b18-44a1-93d7-db780dd967a2 https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/01857b16-d9d3-4dcd-a882-cfe4514956b3 https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/252e99dc-a886-4712-9d9a-bf0679a00a23
2023.06.08 13:00 Winter-Ad8878 Any idea what is happening here, parcel from USA to UK, landed in the UK and now in Florida??
2023.06.08 09:34 dedtalktoyourself My overnight oats recipe if anyone cares :)
submitted by dedtalktoyourself to Oatmeal [link] [comments]